A Child Safe Environment is a priority for the Archdiocese of Melbourne. It is mandatory that representatives from all parishes attend training.
This training runs for 2.5 hours and comprises:
- Overview of the legislation and standards
- Why a Child Safe Environment is important
- What keeps children safe in Victoria
- What does a Child Safe Organisation look like
- What the Archdiocese of Melbourne is doing to create a Child Safe Environment
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
There is no charge to parishes to attend the training.
Tea and coffee will be provided. Parking is available onsite.
For more information, read our Direct Training FAQ
Registrations close 12pm, 20 August 2017.