Our promise to you
Relationships are at the heart of why CatholicCare exists and the relationship that we share with our donors is one that we truly value. Without your continued support and loyalty, we could not be there for the individuals and families within our community who need help to build strong, positive and lasting relationships and repair connections in their lives.
Every gift, no matter how big or small, goes towards supporting our family and relationship services, school and education support, refugee and asylum seeker settlement programs, and our pastoral services.
We are honoured that you have chosen CatholicCare as your charity to express the passion you have for supporting those in need.
To reflect our partnership and commitment to YOU, we promise to:
- Communicate clearly about how your gift will be used and ensure that we use your gift responsibly, and for the greatest possible impact. If you wish your gift to be used in a specific program area we will honour this request
- Respect your rights, dignity and privacy. Your personal information will be handled with respect and confidentiality. Please rest assured that we will not share your details with any other charity. You can read our Organisational Privacy Statement here
- Provide appropriate acknowledgement and recognition to you for your gifts
- Provide access to our independently audited financial reports each year on our website. For access to our reports please click here
- Keep you up to date on our work and how your support is making an impact
- Respect how you wish to be communicated with and make changes to your communication preferences as requested
- Provide prompt and honest answers to all enquiries received about our work
Thank you for sharing in our vision for a stronger, more inclusive society – where everyone can reach their potential and live life to the full!
“I have come so that you may have life and have it to the full“.
We are proud members of the Australian Charites and Not-for-Profits Commission
We are proud Organisational members of
the Fundraising Institute of Australia
We would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions about our work or you would like to give some feedback, please contact our Fundraising Team- Phone: (03) 9287 5513 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to fundraise for us?
Please visit the fundraising page to find out more.