View Current Employment Opportunities
CatholicCare is a rewarding place to work.
As a values-based organisation, we attract staff who share our commitment to helping vulnerable people in the community and our passion for delivering high quality services that help our clients to achieve ‘Life to the Full’.
We enjoy a collaborative workplace culture where teamwork is highly valued.
CatholicCare is committed to:
- client and child safety - we carry out Police Record and Working With Children checks for all staff and volunteers to ensure the safety of the people we serve.
- diversity - we value our multi-cultural and multi-denominational staff
- workplace safety – we aim to provide a workplace that is safe and healthy for all staff and volunteers
To attract and retain high calibre staff we offer employee benefits including:
- salary packaging - as CatholicCare enjoys Public Benevolent Institution tax status, our employees can reduce their taxable income through salary packaging and thereby increase their take-home salary
- flexible work and leave arrangements to maintain work-life balance
- learning and development activities to develop skills and knowledge to deliver quality services to our clients
- regular employee climate surveys to assess engagement with our mission, values and business plans and to obtain employee feedback on CatholicCare as a place to work
- a confidential employee assistance program with an independent service provider to assist staff and their immediate family in a situation or crisis
How to apply
If you see an employment opportunity below that interests you, you are encouraged to view the position description.
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
We will consider the suitability of your skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience for the role. If you have been short-listed for the position, we will contact you to ask you to attend an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application.
Your details will be held and managed in accordance with the Privacy Act (1998). If your application is unsuccessful, it will not be kept on file with CatholicCare.
Current employment opportunities
Senior Case Managers/Case Managers, Wyndham Vale/Dandenong
CatholicCare's Integrated Family Services team provide case management services to vulnerable children, young people and their families to strengthen relationships, prevent family breakdown and ensure the best interests of the child are met.
We are currently looking for Senior Case Managers and Case Managers for our Integrated Family Services teams located at Wyndham Vale and Dandenong. Two Senior Case Managers (1 in Wyndham Vale and 1 in Dandenong) and three Case Managers (2 in Wyndham Value and 1 in Dandenong) .
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
For further information on the roles, please contact Melita Virginie, HR Officer on (03) 9287 5585.
View the Senior Case Manager position description View the Case Manager position description