Workplace giving is a great way to support CatholicCare!
By signing up to support CatholicCare with your workplace, you can help improve the lives of vulnerable children, youth and families.
No matter how big or small, every gift we receive at CatholicCare has the power to change a life.
Learn more about the impact your gift can create.
What is workplace giving?
Workplace giving is when employers and employees come together to support a cause.
Employees can donate a regular portion or a one-off gift of their pre-tax salary to CatholicCare and receive tax benefits immediately. Employers can choose to match their employee’s contributions and increase the impact of their gift.
- A smart and simple way to give to a cause close to your heart
- Streamlines your tax as your donations are recorded on your payslip and tax deductions are automatic. You don’t need to do a thing!
- Every dollar you donate is worth more. More often than not your employer will offer a matching program. So every dollar you give is effectively doubled!
- Boost your employee engagement and morale.
- Increase your social impact and demonstrate good corporate social responsibility
- Provide an opportunity to match employee donations to increase the impact of your Workplace Giving program
- Provide your staff with further engagement opportunities with CatholicCare through volunteering and community fundraising
- Be seen as an employer of choice and widen your appeal to new employees.
How to start workplace giving
CatholicCare recommends the following providers of workplace giving programs:
More information on workplace giving
The Australian Tax Office provides information on workplace giving programs.
Or find more information at Workplace Giving Australia.
Please contact Bronwyn Shipway, Philanthropy Manager on (03) 9287 5507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
READ OUR DONOR PROMISEDISCOVER OUR IMPACT