Client Rights and Responsibilities
At CatholicCare, all clients have the right to:
- We will treat you with respect, courtesy and dignity.
- We will respect your religious and cultural values.
- We will provide services and spaces that are safe for adults and children.
- We will actively work to listen to, empower and protect children.
- We will maintain a zero tolerance of child abuse.
- We will provide you with information to help you make decisions about your services.
- We will ask you for your consent to collect and share information about you and give you access to your information.
- We will ask you how we can be of help.
- We will listen to your feedback about your experiences with us.
Receive high quality services
- We will provide high quality services delivered by qualified staff.
- We will maintain your confidentiality and privacy unless otherwise required by law.
As a client, we will ask you to:
- Be respectful of other clients, staff and volunteers, their safety and property.
- Keep appointments or call if unable to do so.
- Pay any fees at the time of your service.
- Provide us with feedback on your experience with us.
- Provide accurate and complete information so that we can provide the best possible services to you and your family.