Please note that all monies donated to Catholic Care Archdiocese of Melbourne (CCAM) are used charitably at the discretion of the CCAM Board. The wishes of donors are, wherever possible, taken into account by the Board when allocating available funds.
CCAM will provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- On any CCAM branded merchandise purchased at a hosted CCAM event (Event), providing the item purchased is returned in its present condition within fourteen (14) days of purchase;
- On any CCAM branded merchandise purchased at an event not hosted by CCAM or from a registered 3rd party seller of CCAM merchandise, providing the item purchased is returned to CCAM in its present condition within fourteen (14) days of purchase;
A confirmation letter and tax deductible receipt will be posted or emailed within 72 hours of receipt of payment.
Cancellations of tickets occurring less than seven (7) days prior to an event will incur a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to an event will forfeit full payment. Substitutes can be made at any time.
CCAM will not provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- The monies received is by way of a donation, unless that donation is made in error and CCAM is advised, in writing, within 24 hours of the error being made;
- The payment to CCAM is made for any auction item, silent auction item or raffle ticket at an CCAM run Event;
- All payments made at events not hosted by CCAM, but where the proceeds are subsequently donated to CCAM.
Products purchased via this site are typically shipped within 14 days. If a product is no longer available, CCAM will contact the purchaser and offer an exchange or refund.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD$).
CCAM uses the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
Credit Card Fraud
Most banks and card issuers either cover all the charges that result from unauthorised use of your credit card, or may limit your liability to $50.00. In the unlikely event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.