This private FOCCUS workshop runs for three 50 minute sessions:
- Tuesday 7 July 2020| 1pm-1.50pm
- Tuesday 14 July 2020| 1pm-1.50pm
- Tuesday 21 July 2020 | 1pm-1.50pm
All three sessions must be attended to complete the workshop.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all FOCCUS sessions will be held using ZOOM video conferencing.
If you have already paid for a Pre-marriage education workshop but your sessions were postponed due to the coronavirus, please click the register button and follow the prompts.
You will be sent a discount code to use during this registration process, so that you will not be required to pay again. If you haven't received a discount code from us or you have lost yours, please email us.
What is FOCCUS?
FOCCUS is a pre-marriage education program for individual couples to reflect on their relationship in a private, confidential setting. Couples complete an online inventory then work through their responses with a qualified Facilitator over three 50 minute sessions.
The setting allows couples to talk about their strengths and discuss the challenges they may face as their relationship evolves.
“The conflict management techniques were very valuable for me, and the opportunity to focus on ‘US’ and discuss how we can maintain/ further develop what we have.”
- FOCCUS participant
How much does it cost?
- $370 per couple
- Or $320 per couple if one or both is unemployed or a student
Our Professional Staff
These programs are conducted by qualified, experienced adult educators who have a sound understanding of relationship theory
FOCCUS Cancellation Policy
- An $85 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations with more than 10 days’ notice.
- A $170 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations with less than 10 days’ notice.
- A $65 transfer fee applies if you wish to change one or more FOCCUS appointments.