A Child Safe Environment is a priority for Diocese of Sale.
It is mandatory that representatives from all parishes attend training.
This training runs for 2.5 hours and comprises:
- an overview of the legislation and standards
- why a Child Safe Environment is important
- what keeps children safe in Victoria
- what a Child Safe Organisation looks like
- what the Diocese of Sale is doing to create a Child Safe Environment
- opportunities for questions and discussion
There is no charge to parishes to attend the training.
Priority will be given to parish representatives from the local area. If you are not from a parish, please contact us to discuss if this training is suitable for you.
Tea and coffee will be provided. Parking is available onsite.
If you are booking for more than 10 people, please repeat the booking process. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Visit the Child Safe Training webpage
- Read our Child Safe Training FAQ