A very big welcome from Team CatholicCare for Run Melbourne 2019!
This year we are aiming to raise $10,000 and we need your help to get across the finish line, so please join us, and encourage your family, friends and colleagues to join us - for a fun filled day in support of our Refugee Settlement Programs.
You could join for a 5km run (or walk); tackle the 10km run; participate in the 3km Kids Run; or even challenge yourself with a half marathon…there’s an event for all ages and fitness levels.
There's just two steps to join the fun:
Register to run/walk
Visit the Run Melbourne page and click on ‘Register Now’ to sign up for the event.
- Follow the steps to complete your registration
- Select ‘Team CatholicCare’ when asked to choose a team.
Please note: the registration fee for participation in the event is not a donation to CatholicCare. All monies from the registration fees go directly to the event organisers.
Create your fundraising page
Create your own fundraising page by visiting our Team CatholicCare page - click on ‘Join Team’.
- If you have been a member of Team CatholicCare at the 2017 or 2018 Run Melbourne, please login.
- If you weren’t a member of Team CatholicCare in the previous years or this is first time, please click on the register button and create an account.
- Once your registration details are entered, please type 'Team CatholicCare' in the team name box and enter the password 'teamcc' in the team password box.
If you are not interested to be the part of the team by running/walking or by fundraising, you can support the team by making a donation. By donating to the team, you will be doing something amazing - helping refugees to navigate their way to a better future!
If you wish to support a specific Team CatholicCare member, please visit the fundraising page and then select the member.
Need fundraising advice or have a question? We're here for you - just call us on 03 9287 5517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org