Child Safe Environment Training Archdiocese of Melbourne
Every child has the right to feel safe and be safe. As part of our commitment to creating and maintaining a Child Safe Environment, CatholicCare actively works to listen to, empower and protect children. We also work with others to make this happen.
Bookings are now open for Direct Training.
There is no charge to parishes for Direct Training sessions. If you experience difficulties booking online, please call the CatholicCare team on 03 9287 5555.
Direct Training sessions will run for 2.5 hours and will focus on child safety and the Victorian standards and legislative requirements. For more information on Direct Training sessions, read our Direct Training FAQs.
Our booking system will allow you to book between 1-10 people at a time. To book more than 10 people, please repeat the process.
Please click on one of the Direct Training sessions below:
- Sat 19 Aug 2017: 10:00am-12:30pm - Kings Park (Held)
- Tues 22 Aug 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - East Melbourne (Held)
- Sat 26 Aug 2017: 10:00am-12:30pm - Keysborough (Held)
- Tues 29 Aug 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Mernda (Held)
- Thurs 31 Aug 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Greensborough (Held)
- Tues 5 Sept 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Malvern (Held)
- Sat 9 Sept 2017: 1:30pm-4:00pm - Belgrave (Held)
- Sun 10 Sept 2017: 1:00pm-3:30pm - Heidelberg West (Held)
- Thurs 14 Sept 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Werribee (Held)
- Tues 19 Sept 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Scoresby (Held)
- Tues 10 Oct 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Moonee Ponds (Held)
- Wed 11 Oct 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Cheltenham (Held)
- Sat 14 Oct 2017: 10:00am-12:30pm - East Melbourne (Held)
- Thurs 19 Oct 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Blackburn North
- Sun 22 Oct 2017: 12:00pm-2:30pm - Lilydale
- Thurs 2 Nov 2017: 7:00pm-9:30pm - Frankston